This week only, December 12th through 16th. Submit a twisted Christmas (or other winter holiday of your choice) poem to The Poetry Locksmith and be entered to win a bag of humbug. Winner announced on Monday, December 19th.
- Previously unpublished poems only
- No more than two poems per contestant
- Contest open only to poets in the United States
- Paste your humbug poems into the body of an email. NO ATTACHMENTS.
- Enter "HUMBUG" in the subject line
- Send the email to me at email@example.com
- Include your name and mailing address so we can send you your prize if you win
- Less than 400 words
- Approach Christmas (or your preferred holiday) from an unusual angle
After December 19th, all rights revert to the poets. The bag of humbug will be shipped concurrent with winner announcement. In addition to the winner, a number of runners up will be published in The Poetry Locksmith at Eye On Life.